Monday, September 29, 2008

The Bears WIN

I am a big Sports fan and every year during football season I play Fantasy football Sunday night before the game I could not decide what I cared more about My Bears killin Philly or Donovan and philly's D scorin me my much needed fantasy points. It did not take long for me to decide. First drive and the Bears scored. It was very enjoyable to watch the Bears win in primetime after a rough couple of losses. All said the point of this post is to say.....Go BEARS

I really have no idea if this is stuff to Blog about. My life is kinda boring. No fancy computer to make movies and lay down tracks just my trusty Dell with the color coded connectors

7 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

Don't feel bad most of us think like that. That's why blogging is fun you realize your like everybody else.

mike said...

good one hiphopaptympus! guess what i bought some flight of the concords t shirts!! why dont we get to see you topless eating cake as promoised by your wife in my blog!?

mike said...

how come everytime i post i have to fill out some crazy puzzle quiz like like please type zoggzqo ?is this to stop the imfamous blog hackers! now lokk i got to retype zowbogn what laguage is this

The Harney Family said...

lol... I'm with Mike. Fix that!amjxflyv

Dalton Family said...

Yeah! Welcome to the bloggomg world!

Brittany said...

Where is all the rockin' music? I'm a little disappointed. Since mine sucks so bad, I though that would be the first thing you'd do.

mike said...

did you die